The Flinn Scholarship offers comprehensive financial and programmatic benefits, the latter extending far beyond undergraduate study into Scholars’ personal and professional development after graduation.
The Flinn Scholarship Program, in partnership with Arizona’s three state universities, provides enriched educational offerings that expand a Scholar’s life and career options while creating the kind of stimulating, intellectually challenging environment that students might find at the nation’s most selective colleges.
The value of the scholarship, including the tuition provided by the universities, exceeds $120,000. But there are comprehensive programmatic benefits of becoming a Flinn Scholar that can be just as valuable and rewarding.
The Flinn Scholarship benefits include:
- The full cost of tuition and mandatory fees, plus housing and meals;
- Funding for a three-week summer seminar after the Scholar’s freshman year in China and for at least one additional study-abroad experience;
- Mentorship from top faculty and exposure to Arizona and global leaders in business, government, science, and the arts;
- Fellowship in an extraordinary community of nearly 650 current and alumni Flinn Scholars;
- Membership in a university honors college, with amenities including small classes, guest lectures, and research experiences;
- Intellectual, cultural and social activities developed exclusively for Flinn Scholars by both the Foundation and the universities.