The Arizona Commerce Authority announced the six winners of its Spring 2013 Arizona Innovation Challenge at the inaugural Innovation Arizona summit in Tempe. The competition awards each innovative entrepreneurial winner $250,000 to help grow their business.
The winners are:
• Nasseo, a Peoria medical device company that developed and provides dental and orthopedic implant technology.
• Viomics, a Phoenix company focused on cancer detection technologies to enable early and more targeted intervention that cures previously deadly cancers.
• AppsFreedom, a Chandler provider of cloud-based mobile software for businesses, which recently inked a deal with Dole Packaged Foods.
• Gingerbread Shed, a Tempe company that runs Elevate Tickets, a provider of ticketing, marketing and event services created for major music festivals.
• ReplyBuy, a Scottsdale company that offers a mobile platform for businesses to launch and deploy customized sales campaigns.
• Strongwatch, a Tucson company that provides autonomous surveillance technology for the protection of high-value assets and individuals.
For more information: