Mesa Community College seeks a part time Biotechnology Instructor for the Spring Semester 2008. BIO 212AA, Biotechnology I covers the essentials of nucleic acid manipulations. Applicant must be familiar with documentation skills, preparation of solutions, preparation of chemi-competent E. coli, transformation, mini-prep, PCR, gel electrophoresis, and cloning strategies.
- Course will be offered Monday and Wednesday evenings, 5 – 9:30 pm.
- Applicants must possess a masters degree or Ph.D. in discipline or related field.
- Teaching experience is desired.
- Pay Rate: $766.00 per load hour (No Benefits).
- BIO 212AA is a 7.8 load hour course.
- Position will remain open until filled.
To apply: Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, and unoffical transcripts to: Stanley Kikkert, Ph.D., Biotechnology Program Director, Mesa Community College, 1833 W. Southern Ave., Mesa AZ 85202; E-mail; Fax: 480-844-3106.