Tempe-based Flowchips (an Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative venture) and FirstPhase Technologies (a company that has been involved with ASU Technopolis) have formed an alliance to offer instructional opportunities about the bioscience industry.
To meet the demand for a trained bioscience workforce, the companies have recognized a need for a flexible training program designed specifically for:
- Individuals who want to transition into the biosciences;
- Engineers who want to understand the key design components of biotechnology; or
- Business personnel seeking an edge by understanding the technology.
First Phase Technologies has partnered with Biotech Learning Institute to offer a concise online curriculum along with our hands-on lab training program at their Tempe Bioscience Center.
Students can access online courses 24 hours a day for maximum schedule flexibility. They can then take modular lab training in the evenings or weekends.
ONLINE COURSES OFFERED:
- Methods of Molecular Biology
INTRODUCTORY LAB TRAINING MODULES IN TEMPE:
- Molecular Biology Methods
- Cell Culture Methods
- Microarray and Gene Expression
- Genomics and Bioinformatics
For more information on our training online and hands on lab training, fill out the online Contact/Info form and you will be contacted within 24 hours.