The upcoming Arizona Bio Expo 2005 will recognize the contributions of intrepid biotech researchers and entrepreneurs when attendees gather at the inaugural Biotech Awards dinner and Excellence in Bioindustry ceremony. The first-ever awards dinner and celebration will be held on the first evening of the Arizona Bioindustry Association’s 2005 two-day conference, March 29-30.
The ABA is seeking nominations in five categories:
- Bioscience Leader of the Year
- BioIndustry Executive of the Year
- Startup Life Sciences Company of the Year
- Biotechnology Company of the Year
- Medical Device or Instrumentation Company of the Year.
If you would like to nominate a deserving community member for one of these categories, simple nomination forms are available online at Arizona Bio Expo 2005. All nominations are due by 5:00 p.m. on March 1, 2005.