Next spring, 20 of the most outstanding high-school seniors in Arizona will be selected as the 34th class of Flinn Scholars. Would you like to join this absolutely brilliant, fun-loving, globe-trotting community of young adults ready to make a difference in Arizona and the world?
Then do it!
The 2019 Flinn Scholarship application is available. The deadline to apply is Friday, October 5, 2018.
The application process is described on the Apply page and elsewhere on the website. You may also send questions about the application process at any time to email@example.com.
The Flinn Scholarship application is comprised of:
- forms that collect biographical and family data and information about current studies, extracurricular activities, and employment;
- three essay questions and five short-answer questions;
- two teacher recommendations, submitted separately by your teachers (due Oct. 3);
- a report from your high school’s academic counselor (due Oct. 3), submitted separately by your counselor (and, at the option of that academic counselor, a recommendation if he or she knows you well enough to provide one);
- a copy of your transcript, uploaded by your counselor;
- copies of your SAT and/or ACT score reports, sent directly to the Flinn Scholars Program (enter Code 2175). Scores from the September 8 ACT and October 6 SAT do count for our process.
Learn more about the Flinn Scholarship’s benefits and requirements, as well as review tips and frequently asked questions, from these five sections of our website:
Professional-Leadership Internship Program
Details for Applicants
In scope and value, the Flinn Scholarship is unlike almost any other undergraduate scholarship in the United States.
Start your application today.